Article Processing Charges (USD)
Hepatobiliary Surgery and Nutrition
*Normally, it is free of charge for all invited articles. However, Guest Editors and Authors for a Focused Issue should be noted that if your article is an Original Article, Case Report or How We Do It, it will be charged for article processing fees.
What do the article-processing charges pay for?
- Article-processing charges pay for:
- Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text
- Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication
- Preparation in various formats for print & online publication
- Securing inclusion in PubMed/MEDLINE, PubMed Central (PMC), Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ScholarOne and Google Scholar etc., enabling electronic citation in other journals that are available electronically